Academic Skills Services provides free and confidential learning support, in English, for all graduate students enrolled in a Master's programme at LUSEM.
This support includes
- Lectures on academic writing and referencing
- Writing clinics for thesis writing
- Consultation services for students with individual or small group academic needs
- Comprehensive online resources for academic writing, referencing, study skills, oral presentations etc.
Academic Skills Services offers consultations that are tailor made for individuals and small groups. The consultations offer guidance on any aspect of academic study and are particularly helpful if you are engaged in the writing process.
How to book a consultation
All consultations are made by appointment. Please check the Teaching and Learning Platform before making a booking as these resources may answer your questions. Please ensure that you use your student email address otherwise, there is no guarantee that you will receive a response.
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- A copy of the assignment guidelines
- Your specific questions
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task