Academic Skills Services
Teaching and learning support at LUSEM
Academic Skills Services provides free and confidential learning support, in English, for all students at LUSEM.
This support includes
- Consultation services for students with individual or small-group academic needs
- Drop-in times
- Workshop series: BOOK NOW!
- Comprehensive online resources for academic writing, referencing, study skills, oral presentations etc.
- Lectures on academic writing and referencing
- Writing clinics for thesis writing
- Tailor-made sessions to suit the specific needs of your study group
Book a consultation
Academic Skills Services offers consultations that are tailor-made for individuals and small groups. The consultations offer guidance on any aspect of academic study and are particularly helpful if you are engaged in the writing process.
All consultations are made by appointment. Please check the Teaching and Learning Platform before making a booking as these resources may answer your questions.
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- A copy of the assignment guidelines
- Your specific questions
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task