MSc graduation ceremonies
At the end of each spring semester, we arrange a formal ceremony to honour our graduating MSc students. All students on the Master’s programmes will receive an invitation to this ceremony in late April/beginning of May.
Dates for ceremonies 2020
- Economic Development and Growth, TBA
- Economic Growth, Population and Development, TBA
- Economics, 8 or 9 June
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 5 June at 14:00
- European and International Tax Law, TBA
- Finance, 8 or 9 June
- Innovation and Global Sustainable Development, TBA
- International Marketing and Brand Management, 8 or 9 June
- International Strategic Management, 8 or 9 June
- Information Systems, 8 or 9 June
- Management, 8 or 9 June
- Managing People, Knowledge and Change, 8 or 9 June
About the graduation ceremony
The graduation ceremony is held during the last week of the spring semester, usually the first or second week in June. Your MSc programme coordinator will let you know the date and location well in advance. During the graduation ceremony, diplomas will be handed out and there will be speeches and music. Each student is welcome to invite their own guests and there will be lots of photo opportunities. The ceremony ends with a social gathering where refreshments will be served.
Don't forget to apply for your degree certificate!
The diplomas handed out at the ceremony are given to all participating students – these diplomas have no formal value and should not be confused with your degree certificate. The Lund University Degree Office issues the degree certificate, and you must apply for it yourself once your studies are completed.