Register in the student portal
Most departments will ask you to register for your course (and programme) in the Lund University student portal.
You can only register, when the registration period is open.
If you are conditionally admitted you will not be able to register. If you cannot register you must contact your department as soon as possible.
We recommend that you use a computer when you register, as problems have arisen from registration via tablets and mobile phones.
Registration: Step by step
- Log in to your student portal with your student account.
- Choose "LADOK" and then "Current education".
- Continue to "Upcoming" were you see all programmes/courses you’re admitted to.
- Choose "Register" to register to programme/courses.
- A small information window will open, read the information and choose "Register me".
- Now you’re registered and will find the programme/courses listed under "Current".