Register in the student portal
Most departments will ask you to register for your course (and programme) in the Lund University student portal.
- You can only register, when the registration period is open.
- If you are conditionally admitted you will not be able to registrer. If you cannot register you must contact your department as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you use a computer when you register, as problems have arisen from registration via tablets and mobile phones.
Registration: Step by step
- Log in to your student portal with your student account.
- Choose "LADOK" and then "Current education".
- Continue to "Upcoming" were you see all programmes/courses you’re admitted to.
- Choose "Register" to register to programme/courses.
- A small information window will open, read the information and choose "Register me".
- Now you’re registered and will find the programme/courses listed under "Current".