Academic Skills Services
Teaching and learning support at LUSEM
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) provides free and confidential learning support, in English, for all students at LUSEM.
NOTICE: For the time being, consultations, workshops and drop-in sessions are being conducted digitally. If you need academic assistance, please contact ASKS via:
Skype: ASKS GH
This support includes
- Consultations for individuals or small-groups
- Drop-in opportunities
- Workshop series
- Comprehensive online resources for academic writing, referencing, study skills, reading and critical thinking etc.
- Lectures on academic skills, writing and referencing
- Writing clinics for thesis writing
Book a consultation
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) offers individual and small-group consultations. All consultations are made by appointment. Please click on the button below:
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- A copy of the assignment guidelines
- Your specific questions
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task
Please check the Teaching and Learning platform before making a booking as these resources may answer your questions.