Academic Skills Services
Teaching and learning support at LUSEM
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) provides free and confidential learning support, in English, for all students at LUSEM.
This support includes
- Consultations for individuals or small groups
- Online chat via the ASKS Canvas page
- Comprehensive online resources for academic writing, referencing, study skills, reading and critical thinking etc.
- Lectures on academic skills, writing and referencing
- Writing clinics for thesis writing (April-June)
Book a consultation
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) offers individual and small-group consultations. All consultations are made by appointment. Please click on the button below:
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- A copy of the assignment guidelines
- Your specific questions
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task
Please check the Teaching and Learning platform before making a booking as these resources may answer your questions.