The School of Economics and Management is more than a business school. We offer one of the widest ranges of Master's degree programmes in Scandinavia; many of which top the list of most popular programmes in Sweden.
Graduates from the School of Economics and Management are well prepared to be leaders of tomorrow. We provide a well-profiled, research-based education that is international and multidisciplinary in nature and helps equip students to hold key positions in industry and society in an increasingly globalised world.
Our students benefit from the vast array of courses on offer at Lund University, enabling them to add unique depth, breadth or specific profiling in line with your needs and interests.
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Economic Development & Growth
- MSc Economic Growth, Population & Development
- MSc Economics
- MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MSc European & International Tax Law
- MSc Finance
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Innovation & Global Sustainable Development
- MSc International Marketing & Brand Management
- MSc International Strategic Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Managing People, Knowledge & Change