For LUSEM students
One of the School of Economics and Management’s objectives is to ensure that as many students as possible get to spend a semester of their education abroad at a prominent partner university.
- Gain international experience and beneficial qualifications for your future career and personal development.
Exprience a different style of education and take courses of interest that you may not have otherwise been able to take.
- Improve your language skills.
- Exchange students are often invited to well-organised introduction weeks with cultural activities, language courses and social activities, and may receive help finding accommodation.
- Once you return to Lund, the credits you have earned will be transferred based on programme-specific requirements, and can be included in your degree.
- Students who are not required to pay tuition fees in Sweden are also not required to pay tuition fees to the host university. Tuition-fee-paying students who are non-EU/EEA citizens will be required to pay a tuition fee to Lund University during their exchange semester, but not to the host university.
How do I apply?
All exchange places are applied for through the International Office at the School of Economics and Management, except for the one-year exchange places at the University of California, which are to be applied for separately through the UC Study Center.