How to apply for autumn 2019 studies
Lund University uses a national application system run by University Admissions in Sweden. It is only possible to apply during the application period.
Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Start your application – go to www.universityadmissions.se where you create an account and select programmes/courses, during the application period 16 October 2018–15 January 2019
- Rank your programme/course choices in order of preference and submit them before the application deadline.
Step 2: Submit documents
- Read about how to document your eligibility and how to submit your documents at www.universityadmissions.se. Follow any country-specific document rules for Bachelor's studies
- Get all your documents ready: official transcripts and high school diploma, passport/ID and proof of English proficiency.
- Upload or send all required documents to University Admissions before the document deadline.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) before the document deadline.
No additional documents, such as statement of purpose, CV or letters of recommendation, are required when applying for this programme.
Seats are allocated according to the general average (GPA) of your higher secondary school leaving certificate. Contact University Admissions if you have any questions about the selection process.
Key dates and deadlines
All international students are encouraged to apply to the First admission round. This round takes place many months before the start of a semester and gives you the time you need to pay their tuition fees, apply for and receive their residence permit (if required), find housing, etc.
Always double check the key dates at www.universityadmissions.se