we are moving to new premises at ideon
After more than 30 years at the Holger Crafoord Centre, EC 1, the library will move to new premises at Ideon. Together with the new study environment, LundaEkonomerna Student Union and other employees at LUSEM, we will be a part of LUSEM Learning Hub.
We open the new library on the 24 February. Here you will find our collections, quiet study places, areas for group work, group rooms in various sizes, white boards in all rooms and screens in some.
During the relocation
When we move, from the 3 to the 23 of February, the library will be closed. This means,
- The borrowing time on the LUSEM course books is extended to 25 February.
- You can return books at the other University Libraries.
- You cannot borrow or request any of our books.
- You can queue on a book that is already lent out, and pick it up at one of the other libraries.
- If you are already in the queue for one of our books, you can pick it up at the University Library (UB) or at the library you selected.
Please contact us if you have any questions!