Study at LUSEM Library
computers, printing, study areas and more
Study areas and Group rooms
In the library we have areas for both individual and group studies. We have group rooms in various sizes. All group rooms contain a white board and some have an external monitor. How to book:
- You can book the rooms between 30 minutes - 2 hours.
- Reservations can be made 14 days ahead and you can make up to 6 reservations during this time.
- Although is possible to make a reservation outside the library hours, you can only access the group room when the library is open.
- At least one in the group must be in the room within 15 minutes, otherwise it will be free for others.
You are not allowed to eat in the library, only drinks with lids are allowed. And please remember to lower your voice.
Data Science Lab
In room B:307 in LUSEM Learning Hub you will find the Data Science Lab.
In the Data Science Lab you can use computers with access to Refinitiv Eikon.
Thursdays between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. PhD-students from Business Administration and Economics is on site to offer support on the different softwares and on data collection. Useful for students writing their thesis.
- Book terminal 1 and 2 via TimeEdit. Terminal 3 is drop-in only.
- Read more on Data Science Lab webpage
- Read more and meet the people behand Data Science Lab
We have four computers available for our visitors. Log in with your student account. We also have three computers to search in the library catalogue. You find more computers in the computer rooms in the Alfa1 building.
Printing and photocopying
The printing system at Lund University is called Papercut. To pay for copying and printing, you can either connect a Visa or Master Card to your printing account, or buy a top-up card.