Minor Field Study

When you almost finalized your studies and want to deepen your knowledge of global development issues, you can apply for a Minor Field Studies Scholarship (MFS) and do a small field study in a developing country.

Through an MFS scholarship, you can on site in a developing country collect material for your thesis at bachelor's, master's or master's level. For at least eight weeks, you can study issues that are important for the economic, social, political or knowledge development in the country you are going to.

Please note that you have to be a Swedish citizen and some knowledge in Swedish are needed.

Read more about scholarships for studies abroad


Hilda Fhager
Externa relationer