Annual Conference for the Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics and Business
Reaching and staying
Conference on European Economics
12–13 November 2019, Lund, Sweden
The conference will be held at Grand Hotel, which has a long tradition in Lund that goes back to the end of the 19th century.
- Register online before 6 October
- Detailed conference schedule will be available in the beginning of November.
- On-site registration starts on Tuesday 12 November at 08:15 in the lobby of the conference site.
- The conference starts with a welcome speech 12 November at 09:15.
- Presenters have 30 minutes each, which includes time for questions and comments.
We have arranged an offer for accommodation at Grand Hotel and Hotel Lundia between 11 and 13 November. To make a reservation, call the hotels’ reservation office at +46 46-280 62 00 or use the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The offer is valid until one month before the conference and on request by using the following codes:
- Grand Hotel: Single room SEK 1 495 (CODE #627206)
- Hotel Lundia: Single room SEK 1 495 (CODE #627207)
From Copenhagen Airport to Lund Central Station (Lund C)
The easiest way to get to Lund from outside Sweden is through Copenhagen Airport and from there take a train to Lund Central Station (a travel time of approximately 40 minutes). The train is called Öresundståg and it runs frequently.
Note that you need to buy a ticket before you go on the train. The ticket machines are located in Terminal 3. Trains to Sweden depart from Track 1, and please bring a passport due to controls when you enter Sweden.
From Sturup (Malmö Airport) to Lund
Taxis in Lund:
Contact conference organiser
Joakim Gullstrand: +46 734 413 031, email@example.com