All new Master's students are welcome to a start-up at LUSEM. You will be introduced to resources available for students at Lund University School of Economics and Management (LUSEM).
When and what:
When: 10:00–11:30 or 12:00–13:30.
What: Information about our programmes.
10:00–11:30 for the following programmes:
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- European and International Tax Law
- Information Systems
- International Marketing and Brand Management
- Managing People, Knowledge and Change
12:00–13:30 for the following programmes:
- Data Analytics and Business Economics
- Economic Development and Growth
- Economic Growth, Population and Development
- International Strategic Management
Meet us and learn more about:
- Academic Skills Services (ASKS)
- Lundaekonomerna Student Union
- Lund University Finance Society (LINC)
- LUSEM Career Services
- LUSEM Library
- The Alumni Network
The Master's Mingle is your opportunity to:
- Meet your fellow students before the programme officially starts.
- Meet representatives from your programme, the student union and other services .
- Have a guided tour of the campus premises.
Note that this information is preliminary and may be subject to change.