Conference: Europe in Crisis? Migration, Trade (Wars) and Populism
Annual Conference for the Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics and Business
- Massimo Morelli, Bocconi University
- Mathias Thoenig, University of Lausanne
Call for Papers
We hereby invite authors to submit their abstracts to the Annual Conference of the Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics and Business in Lund, Sweden. The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners focusing on a variety of aspects related to Migration, Trade and Populism that have been threatening Europe.
Proposals and Submission
The conference is multidisciplinary and welcomes researchers from all economic disciplines.
We invite proposals on all topics relevant for the general themes of the conference. We welcome submissions of proposals for single papers, panel proposals (collecting three presentations on a common theme) and research overviews on special issues of interest.
Application deadline is 31 May 2020.
- Arranged by: Lund University School of Economics and Management, and the Swedish Network for European Studies in Economics and Business.
- Conference organier: Gunes Gokmen
- Time: 28–29 September 2020.
- Location: AF-borgen, Lund, Sweden. The conference is in the centre of Lund close to the University, hotels and the Lund Central Station, which in turn is a short train ride away from Copenhagen International Airport.
- Conference language: English.
- Costs: The conference, including lunches and dinners, is free of charge. The conference also covers two nights of accommodation for presenters. Costs of travel are not covered.
- Intended audience: In addition to academic scholars, including PhD students, the conference aims to gather policy makers, public officials and representatives of the business community. A restricted number of non-presenting participants will be accepted. Note however that a priority will be given to applicants affiliated with Swedish and European organisations (public and private).
- Submission: 31 May 2020.
- Notification of acceptance: June 2020.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.