Students have access to computers with network access, software for word processing, spreadsheets and slideshows, pdf converter and other necessary software relating to classes and courses.
The computer rooms are situated in the Alfa1 building and they are open during office hours. 24 hour access requires an access card. Find out more about how to get the access card.
When you log in for the first time, an individual account is created linked with a storage area where you save your work and access the next time you log in to the system.
There are many places at Lund University where you can print, copy and scan documents. You can pay for printing and copying through your PayEx account.
- Create a PayEx account that you can top up with money
- Connect your PayEx account to the Uniflow printing system that we use at LUSEM. When doing so, you must be connected to the campus network (Eduroam).
- Log on to the printer with your LU-card and print, copy or scan your documents.
Where do I find the printers at LUSEM?
- The School of Economics and Management Library in EC1
- Room EC2:017 (computer labs)
- Student computer rooms 0057 och 0058 and the self study area 0023 at Alfa1.
How much does it cost to print, copy and scan?
There is a fee for printing and copying. However, scanning is free of charge.
- A4 b/w: SEK 0.50 per page
- A4 color: SEK 2.50 per page
- A3 b/w: SEK 1.00 per page
- A3 color: SEK 5.00 per page