How to apply
Lund University uses a national application system run by University Admissions in Sweden. It is only possible to apply during the application period.
Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Start your application – go to www.universityadmissions.se where you create an account and select programmes/courses, during the application period (mid-October 2016–15 January 2017)
- Rank your programme/course choices in order of preference and submit them before the application deadline.
Step 2: Submit documents
- Read about how to document your eligibility and how to submit your documents at www.universityadmissions.se. Follow any country-specific document rules for Bachelor's studies
- Get all your documents ready: official transcripts and high school diploma, passport/ID and proof of English proficiency.
- Upload or send all required documents to University Admissions before the document deadline.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) before the document deadline.
No additional documents, such as statement of purpose, CV or letters of recommendation, are required when applying for this programme.
Seats are allocated according to the general average (GPA) of your higher secondary school leaving certificate. Contact University Admissions if you have any questions about the selection process.
Key dates for autumn semester 2017
The following are the key dates for application to the autumn semester. Always double check the key dates at www.universityadmissions.se.
|Online service opens||17 October 2016|
|Admissions application deadline at midnight CET||16 January 2017|
|Deadline for receipt of application fee/document you're not required to pay the fee||1 February 2017|
|Deadline for receipt of supporting documentation||1 February 2017|
|First notification of selection results||31 March 2017|
|Last day to reply to your offer||19 April 2017|
|Second notification of selection results (no reply required)||26 April 2017|
|Autumn semester starts||August 2017|